Welcome to our website !

Who Is 'SoAlabama' ?

By 11:54

Hello everyone.
So my name is Alabama and you may or may not know me from my small Youtube account 'SoAlabama'. I decided that since my Youtube is getting more views recently, that I would make a blog so I can post on a regular basis things like makeup reviews, tutorials and fashion related things as I have a deep passion for makeup and fashion.

This may sound weird seeing as I'm only thirteen (fourteen in 21 days!) but I love watching youtube videos and reading blogs and since their is no age limit to making a blog, here I am! I usually upload videos to my Youtube channel every week but, I have been recently slacking due to exams (oops) and will be uploading a new video very soon.

I don't really know what else to say about myself other than I am British and half Italian, I have blonde hair and I adore animals, especially dogs! I do hope that you enjoy reading my blog and if you  have any feedback, please let me know as I would love to know how I could change my blog for the better.

Love Alabama

x x x

You Might Also Like

0 comments